G & O Marketing (NW) Limited / ReclaimYourMoney.com ("We") commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the identity of our data controller shall be available upon enquiry by email.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site.
- Details of claims you may carry out through our site and of the completion of said claims.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report collective information to our advertisers.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the website and volumes of usage. This to ensure that the service is available when you want it and fast.
Although your browser may be set up to allow the creation of cookies, you can specify that you be prompted before a site puts a cookie on your hard disk, so that you can decide whether to allow or disallow the cookie. Alternatively, you can set your computer not to accept any cookies.
This site uses Google analytic code to gather statistical information. For more information on how Google Analytic processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
Cookies from other companies & social networking websites:
During your visit to the site you may notice some cookies that are not related to us. This happens when you visit a page with content embedded from a third party (for example YouTube videos) or use some of the links to social networking sites (e.g. Twitter). These websites may place cookies on your computer.
We do not control how a third party uses their cookies. You should check these third party websites’ privacy policies for more information about their cookies if you are concerned about this.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
- From time to time, we make the e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by writing to us at the address on the contact page.
- From time to time, we make our customer e-mail list available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your e-mail address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by writing to us at the address on the contact page.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the address on the contact page.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by writing to us at the address on the contact page.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by writing to us at the address on the contact page.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.
no win no fee
claim started within 24 hours
regulated by the ministry of justice
dedicated experts with ppi claims